EarlyON / ON y va is an interactive program for children and their families, from birth to six years of age. Early Years programs play an important role in supporting children’s learning, development, health and well-being. Children succeed in programs that focus on active learning through exploration, play and inquiry. Children thrive in programs where they and their families are valued as active participants and contributors. All our programs are free.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/oeyccpeonipissing
171 Chippewa Street West, North Bay, ON P1B 6G3
Tel: 705-474-8910 ext. 0 or [email protected]
EarlyON / ON y va
One Kids Place
Military Family Resource Centre
- How does learning happen?
- Circle (Birth to 6 years)
- Bilingual Circle (Birth to 6 years)
- Leap Into Learning (3+ years)
- Infant Massage (Birth to 12 months)
- Say & Sign (4 months to 20 months)
- Daddy & Me (Birth to 6 years)
- Tucker Turtle (3 years to 6 years)
Child and Family Centres
3rd Year Nipissing University Students Project
The 3rd year Nipissing University Nursing students have developed a website devoted to families and caregivers with young children. Check it out frequently as updates occur regularly.
To view and print PDF files, download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.