Volunteers are the heart of Community Living North Bay and play a vital role in our mission to ensure the people we support are living fulfilled lives. Our volunteers become a valued part of our team and play a significant role in all areas of our agency. They develop lasting relationships with people and help to improve their overall sense of well-being. Our volunteers inspire possibilities and help people live their dreams.
You can make a real difference by volunteering:
- Share your experiences and provide opportunities that might otherwise not be possible.
- Develop friendships and meaningful relationships.
- Help build a strong and inclusive community
- Gain knowledge, experience and training in Early Learning and Child Care
- Expand your résumé with valuable work experience
Volunteers are important to us. We deeply appreciate the time they give, their skills, and their commitment.
For more information about how you can help as a volunteer, please email:
We welcome you to apply to volunteer right now by downloading the Volunteer/Student Application Form.
|Additional information about volunteering:|